IT Infrastructure Management Programs
The Certified Cloud Architect (CCA) program is an exclusive program designed especially for Technical Graduates. Understanding that their basic knowledge on computer systems, Networking and data communication is really good this course offers training on essential programs of Server and Network administration and the higher end modules of virtualization and cloud. If you are looking for a career in IT, then this program will help you to gain complete knowledge on Network administration, Server administration, Virtualization and cloud.
- The program is of 404 hours duration which includes both theory and Practical sessions. Students are tested for On-The-Job training eligibility, following which they are placed at leading desktop maintenance and networking sites across India. Successful students are also awarded stipends on the job. This training exposes students to technology implementation in various small, medium and large computing enterprises. On successful course completion, students are placed in various leading corporate sectors.
- The module like CCNA gives students a complete knowledge on CISCO Router and Switch Configuration.
- The CCA program includes syllabus of server administration from the two leading server operating systems i.e. windows server 2012 and Red Hat enterprise Linux 7.
- The modules like Hyper-V, SCVMM, RHEV, and Open Stack cover the complete technology spectrum with respect to Virtualization, Cloud and Storage.
- The ITIL Foundation Module in the program explains all the best practices followed by every big IT corporate in handling the IT Service delivery.
- At the end the program includes Boot camp module which help students to be ready to face the interviews and become more confident.
- Throughout this program several soft skill and personality development sessions are conducted to mould the overall personality of the student to be ready to work in the competitive corporate environment.
Benefits of CCA Program
- The program enables the students to cover the major technologies of server ,network and virtualization technologies in a short duration with maximum benefits.
- All the technical programs are designed as per the standard syllabus shared by partners like Microsoft, Red Hat or Cisco.
- As we are following the standard curriculum students are automatically trained to give the global certification exams on relevant technologies like CCNA, MCSA, RHCSA, RHCE, RHEV, Open Stack etc.
- Our students can attempt global certification examinations from Microsoft and Red Hat at nominal fee structures.
- We provide discounts for students attempting other globally recognized certificates from Microsoft, Red Hat, and ITIL.
- Our students have access to 3,600 IT services job openings in CMS Info Systems Ltd
- An On-The-Job training on successful completion of the course, with a stipend.
- Our students are eligible for Red Hat and Microsoft participation certifications.